Thursday 29 January 2015

ghd Curve - Classic Curl

I mentioned these in a wish list post a little while back and my wonderful Mum was kind enough to get me them for Christmas so it's only right that I do a review post for you lovely people! 


First of all they came in this beautiful black and rose gold packaging which I absolutely love. The roll that they are wrapped up in is really clever as well - it has a heat resistant mat included which is detachable should you want to make the packaging smaller for packing away. 
 Now onto the reason that I so desperately wanted these beauties! My hair is naturally very flat, straight and stubborn. It doesn't like to do anything other thank lie straight with no volume or excitement whatsoever. I've always loved the way my hair looks when its curled but it never lasts longer than about an hour before it drops out, even with half a can of hair spray! In the past I've used various other curling wands, tongs and straighteners but none of them really worked...until now!! It took me a while to master the technique but now that I have...


*TA DAAA* These curls didn't only stay put all night but for the whole next day too! This is completely unheard of for my hair and I'm super excited that I have a solution to my stubborn hair problems!(I promise I was excited even though my face in this picture doesn't look like it - I was too busy concentrating on how good my hair looked). 
I cannot recommend these curlers enough they are my new favourite thing! the ghd Curve range comes in 4 different styles, these are the Classic Curl variety and they did exactly what it said on the tin so I'm pretty sure the others would give the results they promise too. They are a little pricey but for me they are definitely worth it.

Do you use any of the ghd Curve range? What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments below!

Take care ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment