Sunday 23 November 2014

Eyelash trials

As I've mentioned before I'm a big fan of fake eyelashes. They really finish off any look and if your eyelashes are a bit rubbish like mine you'll appreciate any help you can get! So I tried out 4 different types of eyelashes to try and find a new favourite and here is the outcome...

1. Eyelure Volume No. 107

These lashes give quite a dramatic look and are perfect for a night out. They are quite bold so if you are feeling brave these are the ones for you! They give your lashes length, curl and and perfect outer corner flick.

2. Eyelure Texture No. 154

These lashes give a great effect without so much drama. They add (as the name suggests) texture to your natural lashes making them appear thicker and longer. These don't have such a flick and are a little more wearable.

3. Tanya Burr Everyday Flutter Corner Lashes
The first time I tried these lashes I was really pleased with the result. They give a much more natural look while still enhancing your natural lashes and adding a lovely outer corner flick to finish off your look. They were also super easy to apply and blended in with my natural lashes well.

4. Eyelure Pro-Lash Individuals
Individuals are great at appearing natural whilst also being impressive! They take a littler bit of practice and a bit longer to apply but once you have the knack they are a great way of being able to customise your lashes and fill in any areas that need extra help!

All in all I think all lashes look great but my new favourites have to be Tanya Burr's Everyday Flutter!


What are your favourite lashes? Do you change your look for different occasions? Let me know in the comments below.

Take care ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've updated the blogger height wall and added you on to it! Please share it with your readers. Thanks for adding yourself! http://5foot10.blogspot.co.uk/p/blogger-heights.html

    ReplyDelete