Friday 3 October 2014

Accidental shopping trip

Today I popped into town to buy one thing and you already know how the rest of this story goes...

I treated myself! But I didn't go too crazy and you've got to treat yourself every now and then. So here's what I bought:


The burgundy skater skirt is the one item that I went in for and it's exactly what I had in mind; simple but pretty and will match up with lots of outfits. This was from New Look along with the patterned trousers and clutch bag which I couldn't put down. The trousers were in the sale and I thought they would be great for when I don't want to wear a skirt or shorts on a night out and they can be dressed up or down for day time. The clutch bag really speaks for its self - I just love it! New Look also have 20% off for students at the moment so if you have a student ID GO GO GO!

And then I fell into Urban Outfitters which I know I can't really afford but I just love everything in there! I managed to restrain myself to not buying any clothing and just a few bits and pieces...
I thought this crystal necklace was great and is versatile to really finish off an outfit for day or night. Also because it is white it will go with loads of outfits meaning I'll get lots of wear out of it. Next I picked up the eos lip balm in strawberry sorbet because I'm always looking for a new lip care product. I do tend to get quite dry lips so I'm always on the look out for something that will keep my lips moisturised for longer.

And finally, also from Urban Outfitters, I picked up this book of braiding tutorials. This was just perfect for me as I love doing braids and I'm always keen to try out new styles so I'll look forward to flicking through this one. Urban Outfitters also have 10% off for students so that made me feel a bit better about my spending!


If you liked this post or want to share any similar purchases then leave me a comment below :)

Take care ♥

2 comments: